Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New this Spring

Bondage, Fetish and Adult Toy Superstore !



Double Goddess Sessions and Sex Toy business launched!


I'm offering Double Goddess Sessions on Friday ONLY with Goddess Lily. We will be posting at sacrederos.com, eros.com, goddesstemple.com, and craigslist.com.
See pictures of us and a small description of our work at: www.asttarte.info

Sex Toy business

See the banner above, as well as my new business on sensual & wildly sexual products www.sensualyogaerotica.com

Sensual products are now available with Asttarte! You are welcome to call me and ask!

Sex Toy Sex
Sex Toy Sex has over 3000 products.
Sex Toy Sex over 40 glass dildos, many vibrators to choose from, so many games (tantra and kama sutra game I especially like), dvds, educational and sex books, other merchandise and
Sex Toy Sex has more leather, clothes for men, more bondage - amazing quality (stuff you'd only find in the movies), p-enlargers, S &M, and most of the lingerie is not on the website. There are so many to choose from!

This will be my own business with my own name - I will launch it when it is complete!


Thanks for visiting. I always enjoy the pleasure of working with you!


Bondage Gear, Fetish Wear and Adult Toys at low prices with same day shipping! Thousands of hard to find items you've dreamed of and lots you've never seen before are waiting for you at BDSM ToyBox!

Earn Big $$$ with your OWN afffiliate toystore - it's fast, easy and FREE!


No comments: