Wednesday, October 10, 2007
The Gentler Side of Tantra
to the violet plane
I surrender to this body
I surrender to this mind
I breathe and let life in
I breathe and let fate take me
I am wholeness in peace
No one can take me back but my own
my ego, my temptations, my resistance
I am always in control
I let go and allow
as I am continuously filled with love.
Tantra is not just about a sexual experience. In fact, most people in the US, and especially the East coast have the mis-belief that tantra is completely about sex. The truth is sex is only 10% a part of tantra and the other 90% is about practices, meditation, healing, kundalini awakenings, movement of the breath and the body (and I'm not talking about sexual movement here), being authentic and in your truth (speaking your heart, communicating what you really want to say, doing what you really want to do at your core), yoga practices, and more.
I am here as a guide and I have chosen to take on the path as a Healer, and I have also chosen to go so deep in being a Healer as taking on the role of a Tantra Healer; which has its risks and its benefits. However, a lot of my experience has been with men who desire to "release", or have a sexual encounter. My job is in telling you that this is not what tantra is about. My soul is speaking to me and is now telling me that I need to teach all of you intensely interesting men and richly sexual men that you need to get on a spiritual path that combines the essence of tantra; combining deep breathing and energy movement practices to raise the energy up the spine which has the ultimate goal of opening your entire energy being; your auric field, your essence, your radiance and presence. This is not the sexual energy you feel when you have an orgasm. This is the blissful feeling you get when you are alone; taking a bath and fully relaxed with no pressures and you feel filled with light and love. This blissful feeling is not the orgasmic feeling you get when with your partner, but rather the feeling you have when you are truly at peace on every level.
The goal of tantra is to feel so clear inside your heart and spirit that you get to a place where things bother you less and you feel better about life and about your self. Once you've achieved this, or in conjunction with, then the next goal is to work through any blocks in your communication or blocks in the energy between you and your beloved, OR remove the "blocks", that is taking away that empty space that is leaving you alone with no partner at all and drawing in the powers of your being to create and manifest the perfect partner for you.
My goal is to work with you as a team player, a coach, a Healer and a friend. I hope to help sooth your stresses, mend your questioning mind, calm your nerves, resolve conflicts with your relationship, and help you manifest a partner that is perfectly aligned for exactly who you are.
I am a new mother and there may be times when I cannot get back to you right away (and my regular clients know this), but I will always get back to you.
May you always be Blessed and Loved!