Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Transition into Singlehood

As most of you know, I have been working the majority of my career as a Dakini in partnership with another man. I had felt supported in my work with him during the three years we were together, but the longer we were together, the more he struggled with his own issues of intimacy. Since he did not want help from me, nor anyone else, we grew further apart. I need a strong, secure and grounded man to stand by my side in this work, and it takes a very brave, loyal and processed man to stand in that place. If one is not willing to do their work, then ultimately the relationship most likely will fail. My heart is still with this man, and as I continue to let him be in his decision of space, I will continue opening my heart and will be here and available for sessions.

My main priority is my 2 year old son and my career, and since I am the only Dakini I know of in the Philadelphia area, I will be visiting a new location with a stronger Tantra Community and a larger number of Dakas and Dakinis to help me move back into a powerful position as a Tantrica and to live an empowered, supported and joyous life as a single mom. If things work out my way, I will create a home in both locations, so I will continue offering sessions here and will start offering them there. From now until then I will be in preparation and getting ready. If you want to stay in touch with me, please send me an email at dakinislove@gmail.com and I will add you to my newsletter list. Until then, feel free to check out my site beinginbliss.com for information on Sessions. My Tantra site (replacing goddessoflove.us) will be up by the end of the summer. I am here now and available for Sessions and working on opening my heart more and more as time goes by.

While I am here in Philadelphia, I will be spending my time in the Landmark Community, writing, getting ready, healing thy self and here and available to give Sessions to others.

May love always shine through the darkest of times!

With Love, Asttarte

No comments: