Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sexy Sexy Writing & Keeping in Touch!

What do all of you like to read about? Sexy writing, erotic experiences, spiritual writing, healing, tantra, or something else? When you come to my blog, what is it that inspires you? What turns you on, and what turns you off? I'd really love to know. Many of you who come back to my blog, come back for a reason. Some of you, don't ever tell me that you are visiting me, and I'd love to know who you are.

There is a poll on the sidebar of this blog called What websites do you like most? Would you check it out?
There is a Followers list. Would you be so brave to include yourself? You can use an anonymous or screen name if it make you feel better. I'd love to keep up to date with my friends and clients, and perhaps we may help each other, inspire each other, and stay connected.

You all have meant so much to me. I've been able to stay in business because of you. I've been able to continue to do the work I love, stay on this path of healing and growth, travel to Sedona for the Conferences most years, and have been able to offer my love and healing on a consistent basis. The more I get to share, the more I get to share. As well as the more love that comes my way, the more love I can give to you. All of this means the world to me. Years ago, I worked in the Corporate world, and I knew then that lifestyle was not where I was supposed to be. Now, that I work from home, I can create the lifestyle that allows me to continue to grow to support you and I am now ready to open myself up to support you even more.

Don't ever hesitate to contact me, write to me or say hello. I'm always here and would love to hear from you!

Blessings Always,

Asttarte

No comments: